2010年7月1日星期四

Met Eugene

Yesterday, after backed from school...

I online for a while..

Then Eugene wanted me to give him my handphone number..

And I was too humble, then i gave him my handphone number...

Later, he called me..

He said:“Eh, where are you live at? Where is Kulim located at?”

After telling him my address, he finally found my house..

Once I saw him, I said to myself...

"Yerrrr~ What happened on his face? Got some black spots on it.."

But i didn't ask him why is his face like that, because i didn't want him to get 

angry and sad...

On the car, we chat alot...

About his ex- boy friend (Alex)

That Alex is such a hell!!!
How could he do like this to Eugene!

Such a fucking bitch...!

After that , he took me to his house...

His mother at home...

But we didn't do anything... just watched 《Being Human》

Haha~ it was funny... I like that

Later, he fetched his 9-year-old nephew and 3-year-old niece back from school..

They are friendly to me~

I like them too~

At night..

I don't know how to say...

I'm shy to write at here...

He suddenly told me~

 "I want to hug you....can?"

But I ignored him...
Just hide from him..(hope he is not angry)

After that, he brought me to Old Town..
Once i step on the main entrance, all the customers  stared at me with unbelieving eyes ..

Hu~~` scared me~ 

Then we chat a lot and  have our drinks~

He is a very very rich boy who likes to show of 。。。

For example his shoes' brand, his T-shirts' brand, and under wear too~

all are  designation strip....

Err~~ i hate he show of to me~

Then, I tried to use some words to implying him something~haha

 Although I have no opinion of him~(because sometimes you are proud)

But thank you for your dinner~
Then, he brought me home~

during on the way...he told me about the wounds on his face...

actually his face burst by the fire crackers...

his wounded face is already recovered 92%

after 30 minutes, i reached my house..

Bye then, Eugene...

Hope to see you again~

没有评论: