2010年7月9日星期五

Gurney Plaza

~I attended a tuition this morning~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then i received a call from my net friends~

They invited me to go for shopping at Gurney Plaza~

Wow!!! That's cool~

Such a long period I didn't go there for shopping~~~

This was a good chance for me to meet my net friends and buy something for my best friend "Wei Chun"  as a birthday gift~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a few while they had reached Kulim and they fetched me to Gurney Plaza...

Finally we reached there~

And began our first destination----- Took dinner at Breek's Cafe~

We ate a lot there~

Later, we went for shopping at the Shoes', Shirts', Musics', Accessorieses' Department~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unluckily, I couldn't manage to find a suitable gift for Wei Chun.....

Damn! Have to buy aT Kulim, because all the things at here are expansive ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 hours~ we went back to the car park~

Haha~ I saw a few part-time models there....

Some of them still could recognize me and some couldn't~

But nevermind, I hope u all would remember me one day~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.30pm, i reached my sweet home~

I was fully tired but happy~

I hope can see u all guys~

Buy Then~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

没有评论: