2010年7月11日星期日

My friend's birthday party~

10/7/2010


Yesterday was my best friend's---- Wei Chun'S birthday~

He invited me, Yoshiki, Yulian to his birthday party~

We enjoyed ourselves very much~

I ate a lot there,

Take some pictures there...

Besides, I saw Liz Lim and Mei Lim (Weichun's sister)

They were very friendly as I thought~

Haha~ I hope I have sister too~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/7/2010

Err~ I just got my result this morning~

Pn. Loh was talkative and my mother alomost unbearbly to wait outside of my class~

After a long period~ it was my turn....

Pn. Loh said:"Why your Maths scored B but not A? As chinese, our Maths are the best...how could u??"

I replied her:"Because I couldn't understand what was she teaching~"

Pn Loh:"SO, you must work more harder to get improve.."

Me:"Of course~ I learn of myself."

Opps~ I think Pn. Loh will tell Pn. Cheah what i had told Pn. her~

Haha~ maybe Pn. Cheah will scold me~

没有评论: