2011年4月19日星期二

I think of you on her birthday~

Today is Ting's birthday..
Although i'm not familiar with her,
but i still attended her birthday.


haha ~Before going to KFC(celebrate over there),
we stayed at Cien's house to prepare for everything.
Cien brought her camera, present and her violin(to perform a birthday song for Ting)

After the preparation,
We started to go the party!!
Unluckily ah~that Cien always forgetful~
She forgot to bring the receipt to take the cake that she reserved..Ishh~
Haha~but everything became normal back after her friend bring it to her~

OK~We reached to the place~
Weichun waited for me, Cien and the others,
I took the cake...

Ting's reached~~
she sit at a place and talked with her friends,
hehe~after that was Cien's show time...
She rushed to her place and perform Ting a birthday song..

haha~then she wished,blew the candles and started to cut the cake to eat
Everything became as normal,
We ate happily,
laughed loudly,
Sang cheerly..

But, i missed him~
I realized that I been never celebrated his birthday party~
We are not together during our birthdays~
I missed him very much~
How is he now?
Does he go on his life like normal?
Does he feel lonely?

Can someone helps me to tell him,
That i miss him?
Tell him I also lonely but i will be waiting for  him.
tell him to go on his life happily?
tell him dont worry about me?
ask him can he wait for me?
i really miss him now....

If I see him,
I will tell him i love him very much~
see you~

没有评论: