2010年4月10日星期六

最近好烦啊~

Aiyo~
Nowaday~there are many kinds of things annoying me la....
Example the examinations , my studies and I also scared not enough time tp prepare
all of these....
But that problem are not the big trouble....
The most biggest trouble is my net friends are always annoying me!!
R is always call me go to KL to find him...
I know the reason why he call me go to KL,
 I just not dare to right at here, I don't want scare everyone...

    Haiz~I think I have to explain to him when he is online...

    Aiyo very boring leh~
what should i do now...
Study??Hehe~but i feel a bit lazy lo~

    Oh ya~7/6/2010 is our band competition...
Wow~ although it is awesome, but it isn't come at the suitable time~
Because got exam in that year~
     
     So now I have no any choices~
Have to handle all!!!
     GAMBATEH~
     GOOD LUCK LO YEEPHNG!!!!!

没有评论: